29 June 2010

Art :)

CD1005-3
my lovely class :)
lovelies classmates they are :)
not-so-lovely lecturer we have -. -
totally not lovely assignments we got !! O;
everyone`s lovely Saturday , we have class :(

class photo :D we very de lan c gehh :P hahahahaa ~
just joking :X

this is what I wanna post bout actually :P
it`s real life drawing, NOT photoshop de okay !! =__=
for those who don`t know a tip bit about art ~
"please stop judging and criticize the artwork!"
you can`t even draw a proper human face !
oh yeah ~ this drawing of mine is credited by Sion Chang :D
awesome ain`t it xD

okay laa ~ ciao peeps :)
stay tune for more new post! :D

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Freaking!!
I wish I can draw that

Chutipond said...

ahahaa .. same here ); we must gah yao !! :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly