21 April 2010

Double Kill !

double KILL !~
yes ! no, it`s not Dota that double kill X:
I went sing k twice this month ! po kai jo TOT
actually went sing k twice and a half .. lol
I sneak into the karaoke room xD
but i think they recognize my face for NOW ! = .= urgh!
bytheway, I went One Utama`s Neway . hehee ~ X)

11/04/2010
after finishing my shift , don`t feel like going back home so I force! Xuan & Thong to accompany me to karaoke ~ hahahahahahaaa xD
they willing gehh okay = .= do I look like those who like to force people ?! NO! thank you X)

see someone very happy cause I invited her there ! X)

stupid flash - .- lucky not that yong sui as i imagined . lol !

singing seriously . no play play when training your skills :D hehee ~ X:

Us :D

Take 2 . and I know it`s a quite-major-failed shoot =_=

ah Thong ~ ah TOM . LOL ! i still remember xD

hellooo ~ Specky Pond 8D hehee ~

Xuany Xuan :)

erm .. what ?
okay . nothing !
*sorry, I was thinking what to comment bout this photo* X:

whoops .. can`t see them xD

this is better :D
after the karaoke session , we walk our seperate way !
Thong and I , Xuan and her that time not-yet-''bii'' friend :D
if you know what I mean xD

so Thong and I had our dinner at The Garden :) not beside MidValley that one okay X:
he ordered for me apple juice and his carrot milk :)

okay .. I totally forget what `s the name of both dishes X:

this is their dessert , Green Apple :)

I LOVE IT !! hehee ~

the ... ... Juice`s Spoon = .=? shui bian laaa ~

fyi, I hate working in shopping mall !!
and my working place is like living under CCTV = .=
no .. it`s not like , it`s totally ! urgh ~
and how much I earn is how much I need to spend there =_=
food, toll, petrol, parking ticket ... cost me almost half of my salary already !
so why waste time working there .. zhan hai aer !
actually wanna work till next Monday only gehh but Jason! convince me and now I have to work till Friday aka end of the month = .=
dor jie sai la Cha Ji Sauce ! *inner joke* xD

and now ..
don`t ever spend me Pearl Milk Tea ! I will vomit or maybe spit the ''pearl'' in front of you = .=
I had enough of IT ! lol .. this is how when love turned into hatred xD

this is my colleague :D and also my neighbour ==? almost laa ~ xD
but Yeedy quit the job ! later on I`ll show u my new colleague which I anti so much = .=

fyi again, Subway is a good breakfast for YOU! hehee ~
RM6.30 for the sandwishes + a cup of hot drink :D
it`s healthy and full ! SERIOUSLY !!

15/04/2010
Jason and I took our off and we had Yeedy to help us work ;D
ahahaa .. yes. I owe him 1 xD
Mama and LuiLui :D

Jason & I camwhoring but that Merv idk how come he ended up joining us too .. xD

retouching our pale face in the toilet xD

My SuperSexy Darl xD

sing as hard as we can ~

and I purposely post this photo ! HAHAHAHAHAHAA ~ because I look great . they won`t mind gehh HOR ?! xD

sometimes , it`s not that good to be tall . see Jason xD
he said I wanna shoot his down part more than his face = .= OH PLEASE ~

outside Neway :)

Darl`s signature pose xD

- O -

Merv :)

and eherm .. someone drew this to gek me = .=
and yeah ~ it`s my new colleague . 1st day also already wanna gek sei me ! urgh !

and you can see .. that guy is not Yeedy but Jackson !
yes, that`s his name :)

and I wanna end my double kill post now ! NIGHT !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly