17 March 2010

OF Days

12/03/2010

1st day of my work at OriginalFake :D
must find me when you go 1U !!!
don`t let me know you go 1U if you never come n visit me :P




my colleague - Cheng Yee :D


= .= Jason .

I try to spend lesser for the days at 1U but it`s so hard to resist those attractive + pricey food !

Jason and I went to Sushi Zanmai to taste their oh-so delicious (fillintheblank) don xD

Jason`s

Chicken Katusudon :D

Mine

don`t know what don jo - .- but it`s oyster gehh :D hehee ~

Cheng Yee`s fake sushi zanmai don xD
he bought it from Jusco. how lame !~




look at the size .. mine is 8.80 , and his is 6.00+ . mine more worth :P
oh yeahh .. I almost finish the food so it look lesser than his :D dont doubt !


this Lipton in my bag for almost a month +=_=

after my working hour, I have some time to shop :D


went to Viva to search for hoodie X)
I bought the blue stripe gehh , my facebook fans sure know gehh xD





love it to the max !~ weeee ~

bye bye . no mood to blog .. aihh ~

saw it from someone`s blog
people who apologize doesn`t mean he or she did something wrong.
people who didn`t apologize doesn`t mean he or she did nothing wrong.
when people apologize, he or she really appreciate the relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly