03 April 2010

DePRESS !

HELLOOOOOOOOO People !!
don`t throw me egg, vege, banana skin, etc. okay ?
I know I never update my blog for like soooo long - .- !
I got like dozen and dozen of pictures wanna upload and storytelling !
and so some of you guys know , my modem was strike by the thunder and I have to wait my salary out and buy a new one . SO ! I BOUGHT it !
and my lao peh computer still can`t online ! wtf man !
pecek siao loe me - .- I KNOW U WILL TOO . your computer in your room but u can go online is major pain in the ass !~
so my bro assume the internet plug rosak -. - yaa , need CASH again ! how to survive with my money fly away RAPIDLY . lol =X

look at my happy face ! I thought I can online using my computer you know !!
ended up, needa use my bro`s also . HMMP !'

suan liao !
nowadays after work , I mostly hang out with my babes :)
not always laa .. 1 week minimum 2 days ? ehehee ~ xD
my friend call me a workaholic :O
cause i think time pass so fast when i`m busy hopping around here and there :D

this is the babes i`m trying to say :)
and we have a new member ! Jias Jias xD my tou dai zai .
Jason say we drive car same style LOL ! geng laa i tell you ! xD

this is Genee :D and this is her favorite pose - .-

whoops ! I missed Xian xD and I got no make up on :O
miracle for now huh ?! xD

Xian & Genee

Xian ~
:O i accidentally delete the photo of Genee and I in this post - .- nvm . xD

and don`t know when was it , some of the gang say I look fat - .- as in chubby !
I know laa !~ eshh ! got that FAT meh ?!

ok ok. I can see that now xD

01/04/2010
It`s April Fool ! I didn`t prank by anyone :D
someone did try but failed xD in the middle of the night summore - .- sleeping la dai lou !
after that prank call , I fall sick ! kns ! yes ! put the blame on Mer-triple v-y xD
when I told Jason I sick and can`t go for work , wahh ! dude ni thought I april fool him and warn me not to appear at OF at 4PM LOL ! who wanna prank something lame like that !

since I`m so bored ~ I camwhore :D ehehee ~

all time fav - J Pooh :)
I don`t feel like changing the name . hehee ~

Mini Bunny Pooh :)

My erm .. Pink lil heart :D okayy , i don`t have a name for her ==
can someone help me to think of a name for her @@
meanwhile, commercial break ! while you thinking of a name for a cute stuff !
-
-
-
-
-
-
AND I met CN BLUE !
Okay , don`t hit me! je bal ~ xD
hit them !! =X
*Icanspeakalilkorean* LOL
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

03/04/2010
Today :D
it`s still Qing Ming and I went to the Memorial Park -.-? to visit my ah gong, ah ma & PAPA ! :D
eherm .. some people purposely cause some troublesome + rush hour and I was force to wake at 9 30am = .=! URGH ~ what on earth man . say earlier laa so I can sleep longer = .= !
I rush rush rush and ended my sis complain bout my ... not going to tell you :D hahahaa ~

my sui yong = .=

the weather was freakingly HOT !
you make me so hott ~~~ urgh ==
and here comes our life savior :D
The Ice Cream Seller !!
so wai dai laa you ! xD

and now there is fire cracker for the dead also - .- yeng dao !
and my MAMA always the most brave one :D she light the fire lo X)

MaMa & LuiLui xD
this is like so longg ago I sweat like a mad dog = .=

My Sis behind xD shh ~ =X

ehehee ~ very boring so I snap some beautiful things xD
got a lot more de - .- but this is not my computer !! roarrRR !~

I bought SHE new album !!! :D
I rate 4/5 for their album and 3/5 for their songs - .-

OHH ! I did prank someone few nights ago LOL
I felt so hilarious xD but I can`t laugh since I`m having a sore throat till NOW !
talk and laugh also have to be ladylike ! = .= not use to it loe !
it was that day , my gang and I go Mcd for some lifeless talk. yes, no order anything :)
when we leave, I saw Mervin`s glasses left on the table so I quickly grabbed and hide it before he saw X)
Jias & I quickly ran into the car and I sms-ed Merv
"did you forget something?"
and a one round turn to their car .
Merv Pond
what?
my glasses lae?
harr .. ?
you no help me take aer ?!
no wor . *acting innocent xD
almost ran back into Mcd to take his glasses
MERVINN ~ *my throat stretched ! urgh ~
nahh ! *laugh evilly yet so squicky and soft xD
you watch out i tell you !!
and he made my night so memorable xD

let`s do CHUUU ~
and I end this post now :D hehee ~

chiaoz ! don`t miss me xD

ps : not everyone act like what you think . :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly