27 January 2010

One Time? Last Time?

phew~ what a day !
let`s start from the morning :) *duh~ ==*
went to club for our lil dance training .. so long never dance!!
my legs are kinda pain now - .- old liao .. aihh~
must gahyao jo!! Roarr !!
Ohh .. Merv gave us SMASH `s Tee :O L size and guess what -. - it`s ngamngam fit! zha dao =_= I`m not big size ok .. the tee so mini size xD
Melv said he`s like wearing a bikini with that tee on .. LOL siao !

went to work this afternoon ..
very dulan someone .. !@#$%^&*( dont wanna talk bout it.
my mom made sandwiches for the office staffs :D
i walk into my mom`s room and walk out , all gone!!
NO MORE SANDWICHES !! what the =_________= geng dao ..
i think i ate like 3 only ! gek seii .. macam on diet je.

at night, we go Kuala Selangor for dinner ~"~
so fat hao go all the way there to eat only ... xD
well , that`s my family :D
erhm .. I used to come this place once a week when my dad`s here :)
okay .. no sad scene. shoo~ shoo~

My sis`s warming her hands .. because the car`s air cond are just too freaking cold !


The view. :)

a boat foosh! over xD

you see .. not very many people in weekdays , don`t ever go there in weekends!
your ass might get hurt by sitting in the car for too long :D
so sad loe .. got ang mo but not leng zai gehh .. hahahahaaa xD


my drink. :D
paiseh , very mou liu mah. what also take xD

omg . Doesn`t that lil cloud looks like a fish ? =D
ke ai dao ~

=_= ignore my face .. so tiring day you know! never had a chance to fix my face xD

The sayur :D
"gai lan"? hmm ..

foods!

Prawn Meatball :D recommended !
you see this pic then u know laa , i haven`t take photo then everyone quickly grab jo - .-

finished ! :D

I will never success to take a normal photo of her single shot . aihh - .-

hahahaa .. simply take xD
okay .. not funny. =X

this fish is like so HUGE! not really huge laar , but HUGE also !! er .. =X

Then we went back home and have our lil supper :D
guess what? durian! LOL!
*ibrushmyteethalreadyokay* ==

wanna see joke?
Mom I
mommy, wa still xi yin na lae!
gu bai eh lang kahwin liao laa ~
*can`t hear clearly* cause lu xi jit bai eh lang mah !
hahahaa .. lu la jibai lang ~
rofl xD
you see how bad is my hokkien .!
it should be gin na but not yin na - .- means kid :D
jit bai should be gu bai =X
jit bai is 1 time , gu bai is last time
=______=
laugh all the way you want !
because of this word , everyone laugh at me like shyt
LOL
my mom ended the conversation with her zha skill xD
so speechless la me that time =_=

wanna keng gai with bii jor, ttfn !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly