26 January 2010

FullMoon.

what ? 1 month already ?!
yaa loe .. time flies so fast ~
i`m not single for 1 month already LOL
but i`m still with my SingleLadies babes of course ;)
miss them );
okay. skip this !
I was kinda grounded for not going to shopping mall :(
idk have to be jailed for how long TOT
so Bii came BSD and we went to Paparich for dinner :(
no choice laa , pak tor jo sure a bit pai kiia xD
cannot guai guai stay at home de =D
I love those time when I zat him .. rofl~ :P

suddenly Bii wanna sing two is better than one so he called Donavon asked him how to sing xD
there`s 1 part Don & I on the phone .
Don I
hii
harloo~ hehee ..
why you shy aer?
lil bit loe ..
aiyoo , why are you so shy? i won`t eat you also ..
hahaa .. no laa. waiting you sing the song mah ..
i dont want sing laa .. i play for you laa :D
aiyoo , why ?
i shy mah ..
why are you so shy ?
rofl ~ i just ask what he asked me xD
then he sing for Bii listen, I moufan! hmmp !


Bii bought this for mua Mom but ended up my sis finishing it xD


ILY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly