15 December 2009

One Stress Gone , Another Rush Forward . TOT

this was yesterday [14DEC09] post =)
no more SPM X)
and i should be happy ..
but i`m not !!
1st . i never bring my IC for exam. cause i lost my purse -.-
2nd. my mom no mood help me make up cause i lost my IC.
3rd. I found it but left only 10 mins for make up then have to go for the dinner .
gek sei laaa ..

so , we went for ChongHwa to join their 90th anniversary dinner ..
kinda pack there @@ furhh ~
can`t even search for friends cause no line .
+ I play diok siao & blur blur xD
met Hao Wei while on the way back to our seats with Jia Wei ..
HW just sit beside where i stand lae ..
but i see mm dou =_=
then Jias keep there there there ~ not HW meh ?
-.- these few days keep do f i s h stuff .

In the bus .


Lan Yeng xD


I 1st time sit last row of the bus =D whee ~ xD

I sit alone afterward cause got more people came into the bus .
I sit with a kid suffering mutation .. down syndrome i think .
I no zat him aer -.-
he keeps tries to talk to me .. LOL .

Ning`s family went there too . her sis with us =D

In other Bus . LOL.





f l a s h =O


there`s performance .. This gal hmm ..

Harn they all drink this till mabuk xD

Ning`s Baby keep take my bro phone to snap picture .
she likes to take my phone -.-

her sis shoot this xD

and this .

and this too !! kena zat by both of them why so gay . LOL

her own camwhoring LOL .

wooo ~ what an no-edited effect -.-

.N A J I B.


=_= i can`t reject a lil girl trying so hard to snap my photo LOL

si fat ghost .




when this cock cock gaii serve to our table ..
all take camera come out snap snap snap ..
Alvin scold us : you all never see chicken before ?
LOL .. i think he say this -.-



my new friend .. leng loii gehh Sze Shuen =D




Rat Hong.


=O



Jolly Shandy + Longan Water ..
NICE !

Group photo .

On the way back .


we are exhausted .

[15DEC09]
means today .. I went for Driving lesson for the 1st time ..
Lucky Abang is not fierce =D
but i super bodoh -.-
very tension aer when driving ..
I HATE DRIVING !!
doesn`t want tomorrow to come .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly