25 November 2009

half OVER.

yaa .. it`s over ~
i mean 6 subjects is over xD
4 more to go ..
i don`t think i can aim for A anymore ToT
credits lae then .. aiks ~!
someone asked me
what are the subject you are good at ?
erm .. english & science ?
like that only aer ?!
... ... yaa ~ like that only .. cannot de meh ?
i`m an average student that`s why never get any attention from teacher ..
average result , unsporting student .
conclusion : i`m an art student stuck in the account class .. LOL
stop with the emo-ness .. =( not good for health .

yesh ~ am now super relief that add maths is over =D
hate it .. after the exam i pack my bag loe ..
then Harn also came out from the hall de ..
I wanted to ask him fetch me back gehh ..
dimzhi i walk out of the toilet then saw him walking to the front gate jor ..
suan loe .. walk back door of the school go home X.X
the sun was so HOT that i almost faint =O
reached home , my head started to spin and spin and spin ..
dizzy giler i tell you ! my head still kinda dizzy now @@
where am i ? lol ~ xP

have to study for my account !! Hope can get credit =X

Vy Thoughts : 所谓逆耳忠听 . We don`t ask anymore because you will never listen & claimed us doesn`t treat you good .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly