20 October 2009

L O N G XO

okay .. here i am again =D
miss me huh ?!

01/10/2009
my bro`s 19th Bithday =D
we just celebrate it in the office ..
simple 1 .. he suggested .

went to San Terri for his cake .
I guess the name spelled like that ~"~
nice environment , nice cakes , nice ceiling lamp X)

happy birthday to you ~~

nice hair day too =X


06/10/2009
went to school X)
so long never wear uniform ~
yaa .. now also .. always ponteng =X



10/10/2009
Eng`s house opening party =D
GoldFish Eng remember? X)
I look super pale that day =(
actually .. everyday also pale -.-


my hp inside only got Xian & I de group pic -.-
others at Xuan`s camera ..
suan le bahh ~ hahaa ..

bout 11+ pm
so tired jor de loe .. but i still have lotsa fun ..
example ? whack ppl`s butt using Eng`s lil sis toy tool ..
hahahaa ~

Xuan & Xian sing K de X)

sexay back ~

=D


idk when is it already .
when to work =)
try another style ..
classic yet punk .. =X so not me de hor ~


square boxes pants & shoes =D

in the car =D

shh .. silence . fake . unreal .


my effin sick face =X
don`t laugh i DARE you !!

Larrie =D

Sis =X

18/10/2009
a date with mommy at OU .
still sick ! but i have to go !!


call me panda gal X)


xxxD

OU toilet ;)


Mommy & I


bought lingerie X) you don`t wanna know .. lol !
my mom bought this PJ but she can`t fit in ..
apa nii ? then she gave it to me loe ==||
so weird laa i wear =C

bought this new moisturizer since mine is going to finish .
Tanaka White =D not bad ;) i swear.

bought revision books . Have to finish it be4 the [[day]] come.

new shoes =D

wahahaa ~ Nintendo DS Lite .
don`t ask me why don`t buy PSP or DSi. urgh !

because it`s PINK .. butt brain !

and i love PINK ! u should know ..


EnDeD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly