14 September 2009

quick update

130909

went club for training =)
I super tired cause nowadays sleep super late X)
am midnight blogging right now .. hahaa ~

went to Al-Safa for lunch .. this is my erm .. not over 10th time to mamak X)
i normally bungkus =X
after that went to my house continue practice .. ~ tiring to the max !

Some Old Old Post X)
110909

having BC exam in the morning
having training on the afternoon
yam cha-ing in the eveing or does it consider night ? @"@ with Steps Gang that night loe ..
look at my eyes =_= i cant even open .. =(

060909

Study Study for my Moral .. XD


& I found this old photo of mine when am still straight hair XD
studying very hard .. xP



The Pearl O.O
version of Ning & Ling =)

300809

went to pray my ancestor + daddy ..

My beloved one ..


160809
went to temple & cousin Roy`s hostel =)
look what i found X)






was looking through my last year B`day `s presents ..
B`day cards is the msot i cherish among X.X

My SoPoh Ning gave this to me ..
with many wrong words .. XD


night night !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly