12 September 2009

Tired VS Happiness


look at my eye bags ~ GOSH !
lack of lseep nowadays .. stupid SPM trial
YOUSUCK!!
everyday sleep not more than 4 hours ToT
apa nii .. stupid life ..
today lagi tired .. i mean yesterday 11/09/09 =D
Go school for exam .. BC -_-
okay okay lae .. after exam then nothing to do jor
so Miss Lee ask us to go chinese class @"@
wah kao ! say only mah .. after recess half chinese student hilang =_=
only 27 student among whole form5 chinese student XD
geng lae !
after school, My crew went to my house for training ..
Elain is our new member =)
She`s a PRO alryte ! dance like ... ? ~"~
Ning came my hse too to help me make our dance song ..
we make till siao ! use so many software ..
kesian my computer de loe .. aiks ~
Amy & Pei Wen came cause they tuitioned with HaHa ..
many crazy stuff happen .. shh ~
gals`s secret .. xP
everyone left bout 5+ pm and i finally can online XX)
on har on har .. Bear Bear, my hs5/Steps `s best friend called me .. >.>
Call me go yam cha ohh !! walao ..
of course i very happy de lae X) but i super scare + gan jiong =_=
bout 9:30+ he & love love came and fetch me to the place loe ..
OMG ! 1st time ! i tell u 1st time !! most shy moment in my life @"@
Ziko, Lei Lei, ah Lun & Lei`s BF were there too =)
kinda happy to see them .. but i`m so speechless ..
super tired + shy shy shy SHY !! i hate you, shy !
All keep zat me n Ziko .. at Steps zat still not enough ..
come out still want to zat =_= make both of us talk also not more than 5 sentences aer !
sorry aer Ziko ..
Ah Lun very humor de loe .. @"@
all of them smoke =X not even one don`t smoke .. except angel-me X) WAHAHAHAA ~
Bear Bear very good gehh .. super good.. PURE good =_= so weird de hor ?
He don`t dare smoke in front of me cause he`s sitting beside me, scare the smoke make me irritated =) but lastly, love keep force him so he just ate one loe ^^
Later on, something happen . Near not happy =( so he fetch me go back home loe ..
I knew he want ''fly car'' de lae =_= that sei Bear .. sure don`t listen us gehh ..
so NOW , just done my dance song =) i rate 75% lae ! not bad liao de lae .. 1st time mah =)
remember to support us aer that night xP
NIGHT NIGHT !!
wish me sleep tight X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly