06 September 2009

Curvy Day


went The Curve since my training forcetobe canceled .
Xuan, Alvynn and Harn 2gether =D

XuaN & LinG in the car :D

<3 the brightness

Harn keep drive very dangerously but he say very safe one..
Xuan & I keep shout then he thought macam very syok ..
when turn right/left his car bang on something @"@
went we found parking .. go down check loe ..
Tyre burst jor tim X( dai sei lae him .. play play play ~
So, The guys fixe car The gals shop shop X)




Inside the toilet =)

Shake Shake X)

<3 this photo :D

Sing K till there`s no tomorrow X)
When I 1st open my ''Golden mouth'' , Harn quickly looked at me ..
me Harn
O_O!! what !?
wahh .. “毛估动” gehh lae ..
aer ... ?
haha .. *continue choose song
does he means I sing diok .. touched him XXXXD
I really sing diok very high loe ..
so paiseh if you guys felt I`m bothersome
Xuan a bit kolian loe @"@
many songs she dont know how to sing gehh ..

Xuan & LinG .. many US gehh X)

Alvynn & I ..
This is the only one he is Leng Zai XX) shh ~

My eyebags is level 90 XX)

teehee ~ simply take gehh

hahaa .. Hippie Hop !

OMG .. what did i done to this pic ?! NO! I didn`t touch it !! no touchy touchy X)

Alvynn & I
That poor thing look at us and told me
''WHY YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU!?''
XD bwahahahaa ~

xuan harn
why people take so sweet we take so normal gehh !?
sing song mah me !
so they took again x)


ling harn
OII .. I not yet even take pic with you lae ! apa lae you .. not I sing then you sing .. how to take pic !?
ok ok now now ..
X) yes , i`m a fierce mama !

US.

In the toilet trying to fixe my face :D

whoops .. too dark @"@

BE4 edit much :x

after edit a lot :) using my h/p @"@

almost 9pm went I reached home , thanks Harn :)
I bought this sunglasses ~~
I want a super larger one next time X)


stupidity X)



I`m Done !!!
thanks for viewing it :D mwahs mwahs ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly