31 July 2009

Pic (not finished)

Sooo ~ I uploaded whatever photos that i took with Xian`s phone ..
The camera gehh have to wait next time .. cause need upload very loooong @"@
and I`M SICK!
my mom non-stop nagging me right now -_-
erm .. i don`t know what to do with tomorrow`s China test paper .. #.#

see pics lae then ..

My SuperWomen =D

LinG & XiaN Take 1

XiaN & PonD Take 2

PeI & PonD

SuperWomen & ''PrinCess'' Take 1 ..
bwahahaha ~ +)

Us Take 2

Us Take 3

PonD & LaoPoh NinG

MaMaa & 2 LuiLuis ~

OAlvynn..PondO

PonD & DarL Geneeee ~

PonD & HarN ..

PonD & BesT Bro MerV
I mean BBoy MerV =D

XiaN & PonD AGAIN X)

PonD & JuNioR zai zaii

Hong Wang & PonD Take 1
he does not satisfied with it XD

Hong Wang & PonD Take 3
so he tried to smile =D
but still not really satiesfied -_-

Lastly, Mango Chicken & PonD XD
Happy Birthday 2 YOU !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly