14 April 2009

WuuWuue ~

Last night my Larrie[dog] fought with Mickey Mouse lae !!
She was just trying to catch her but I thought she ate it up too XD
so the whole night I was worrying .. what if she suddenly bite me like the mouse ?! eee ~
This morning I opened the door then Scream like hell =___________=
Larrie put the mouse IN FRONT OF the door lae @"@ wtF man ..
I hate Insects & all this Disgusting Things .. double YUCKS ~

I spotted this insect .. So cute ~ but I still hate it C=

Got blood on the floor .. There is 2 factor of why
-I don`t know wether it`s scratches from the mouse [cruelty mouse !!]
-Or she PMS =___=
xD .. paiseh lae ~

Before going to Science tuition [yesterday] ^^"

OMG .. My company is shooting lotsa products for Parkson ..
But it only sell in Pavillion & KLCC .. too High class ~ aihh ==
This shoes very leng lae !! I had fall in love again xD
But Sketchers .. a pair of it also cost RM200+ jor .. =(

AND
This Bra !! Leng lae .. Look comfortable , I think wear also comfortable de gua xD
The quality very good loe .. But also very Expensive =C
Apaa nii ~!!


[Thailand Will not be Asian most Chaos country anymore! Say Peace ~ (^.^)Y]
[So, Philipine .. Take back your NO.1 xP]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly