03 March 2009

I UPDATED CLASS BLOG!!

Today .. stepped into the class ..

I was whispering to myself .. '' am I too early or everyone too late?''
Then Kai Ying replied me O__O yes, they`re late .. LOL. okay .. not funny -__-
1st time lae .. cause I always very late only reached school de mah ..
but today all became PIG jor .. xP

There`s saringan held .. so BORING .. =-=
teacher give us do Karangan loe .. then what aer ?
Ohhh !! See people Tarik Tali !! aihh ..
Red house Gals & Guys also x masuk .. apa nii ..
If I go sure ... ... lose also de X)

Then, Pn.Tamil gave back us our maths paper =)
When everyone get back their paper ..
The 1st time thing most of the people do is Compare .. LOL .
I get A1 lae .. X) It`s like since Primary6 till now .. i finally Get A for Maths .. HAH !!!
Ehermm .. No harm of lan c some of the people ..
erm .. erm .. the who loe .. say 1st time i higher than him/her de loe .. xD

My soo empty class ..

Ning`s phone new baju .. Everytime she help her HP to change new design ..
sure give people zat .. kesian her loe X)

Ning & Ugly de Me =)
I don`t mind .. xD ______________ okay .. maybe a little =_=

paiseh lae .. X)

Last pic of the day, Ning & Doesn`t look like Ling @ Me
I kinda like this pic .. cause so-not-me xD



ps: Xuan is absent today .. Xian is lonely without her .. At least I think so ..
: Everyone`s singing Jay`s '' Shuo Hao @ Xing Fu Ne'' .. erm .. weird =____=
: I wanna take back add maths .. but I scare scare ~"~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly