05 January 2009

http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/back-to.gif
WE are back to SCHOOL again ..
Form 5 lae .. X)
call me DAI KAH JIE ..
remember bow at me when u see me harr .. xP
just joking .. ~ later u all boh song me , i go bang wall better V.V
OHH ! *sigh .. SPM . =(
BUT ! something lagi teruk .. i sit LAST row somemore lagi have to sit at SIDE .. wtf man = =
sit also don`t have 1 hour i started to sweat like hell ..
but ah Xian can`t see I`m sweating .. You ''zao bou'' loe .. hoho ~
I WANT SWTICH PLACE aerr .. I want fan ! I want fan !! T.T
aihh .. Nevermind lae .. Sit with ah Ning .. bu cuo de lae ~ =D
My class teacher remain Pn. Thanbeer .. can`t stop taking our $$ huh .. xD
AND horr .. our school canteen sucks a lot ..
NO MORE mineral water & soft drinks sell lae .. got those lao peh punya syrup only ..
then the food .. so yucky than last year !! LAME canteen man .. You better sell nothing lae ..
aihh .. Hope it will improve lae ..









http://www.suhsd.k12.ca.us/suh/suhteacher/gutierrez/images/CartoonSchool.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly