19 December 2008

Wee Wang Wangg ~ Whee Whang Whangg ~
xD paiseh .. don`t know how to start this post
Due to the ''wee wang wang'' you should know I`m happy today C= good new hors ..

today got training loe .. Almost 2 weeks boh training jorr ..
IDK why everytime i step into the lift, for sure i will felt very nervous .. =C bad news hor ..
very very scare & nervous == but when i go in .. The atmosphere changed .
My group member all very nice de loe =)
Always come talk to me when see I`m alone .. LOL
I pendiam mah xP don`t know want talk what gehh ..

Our training start late le because only 4 people were there when the clock strike 2 sharp .
Even it`s not 2 sharp already, there`s still 4 of us == so lao peh .. no teamwork ~"~
2 50 Xiao Xii reach loee !! Bennie erm .. a bit naik marah then call us start practice . *pa si wo*
I won`t teach those who late without an acceptable reason.~ She said ..
Wahh ! I don`t dare to be late next time ==
Don`t want say what happen lae =)
Not good say people xP

HaHaaHaa ~ Got 1 part hor .. I diambil oleh Xiao Xii lae .. Then everyone like welcoming me == The feel very .. awkward ? yaa .. so weird lae ~"~ *kong bu kong bu*
We play diok very high .. xD cause got freestyle then everyone simply do .. X.X
After everything , we sat & gathered on the papan floor to ''keng sam si'' xD
I know my own problem loe ~"~ I`ll improve it de !! Promise everyone =)
I`m love my team more & more loee !! Love sei you all xxD
Especially Bennie & >> AhBu << == want vomit xD
Bennie
`s a good teacher although she`s quite straight & fierce
But I know she want us to be more & more perfect C=*
So we must add oil !! chong chong chong !

5++ pm I wait my bro in the HSBC .. sui bro call him 5 come also boh come #.#
Then I stand there like so poh wait lae .. There`s a guy hor !!!! Very sampat de ==
Like keep gap people (me) I think lae .. Or maybe I too Perasan xD
Then i keep walk here and there loe .. I scare he walk towards me & talk to me == I sure 55 siam xD
I met with Siang Yee & Ynn 2 times while I`m waiting .. xD

So Poh Siang Yee always GAP my blog de worr .. Never leave comment also gehh ..
Sui Poh xxP
This Post kinda 'cheong hei'' because someone call me write many many things .. xD
anorh ! you loe . YOU aer !! YOUUUU !! Siang Yee =X
hahahaaa .. blerk .

Tired seii .. chiaoz 1st ! C=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly