13 November 2008

Okay .. So this is some Last week pics
I just post lae .. Wanna SHOW OUT also mah =D
It`s Unaccordingly & i lazy to edit this & that.
If u interested then just see if not .. click the [X] on the upper right =)

I`ll star with MAIZ pic .. lalalaaa~







Xuan Ling

so HARDWORKING de lou poh's .!!

ME!! very ZiLian .. who cares xD

ZiLian Take 2 . Ning joined =D

Honey Ling

Alvynn Yak-ing his LAMEchop =)

Ling Jason * I look so retard lae =(

Ling Elaine * i kinda lurv this pic xxxD

Ling Nigel Xuan Ning

Ah Eng skill .. == 1 word . suck. xxxD

US =)

Alvynn Jason Ling Xian Ning

Madeehah Homemade .. Tart .. ? Ermm ..~

My Lou Poh's

ermm .. urmm .. ermm .. urmm .. ~ lalalalaaa~

O___O

My Lou Poh's again xD

Tian Mier & me

The Guys just know how to GAMBLE .

Kim Eng & Jason*acting rajin xP

Ning & Ling

Xian & Xuan

Xian with the Broom .. xD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly