30 August 2008

So, here`s some pics I went to camp :-

xian & Ling while waitin for the KTM

Form4 representative

Susan, Ning & Ling .. walking to the college loe =D

the opening ceremony

Ning & Ling at the Lotus Pond ==

The 1st Night .. *=D

this is the professor i tryin to say .. make us sleep ^^''

she`s introducing the process of infusion of tea to drink =)

teacher =) 'lim teh' xD

now .. students turn =)

then .. students trying to brew up tea

福娃!!

this professor .. O__O he left us a deep remembrance @@
i think i remember how he say this
“你们要认真地听,因为我很认真地演讲给你们听。一个人说话,我的心就被伤1次。如果250个人说话,我的心就会被伤害250次。这样,我会很快死。” we was like O____O|| GENG aer !!

group photo !! =D

GO !! GROUP 6 ~

Ah Bu Ne Ne ~ xxD

Wushu class


Wei Wei & Ling

Up - Kah Hui, Wei Wei, Xue Er, I don`t know what`s her name.
Down - Ling, Poh Yen, Ning

Ling & Kah Hui

Wei Wei, Poh Yen & Ling

Ling & Xiao Xian xD Take 1

Take 2 *she was like "aiyerr .. why u so tall de !!" me:"er .. ^^"??"

Xian & Ning too high xD
Joo & I .. ??Gap zai & lui xD

Miss Lee, my chinese class teacher ..
she very cute 1 xxD take ah Joo`s pouch then ask them cute or not @@

The little us =D

Ah Woooo~

Xian Ning & Ling advertising the .. plant ?

A.I.Z.

Us & Alvin

#*@%#$%^&* 林升佑 !! say my Ning ugly orhx !! OMG .. look at him ==||

Sotong & Ling(I was Soo serious listening the speech. what to do ? guai lui mah)

In the Guy`s toilet xD

O.O naked!!!! oh yeah .. behind that 2 leng zai .. is gals =)

Ning & Ling

Ah Joo with his pyjamas .. CUTE lea weii !

then this gal .. she`s so daring =) appreciate**

FROG ~~!!!

Meow Meow ~


that`s all =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly