31 August 2008

29/08/2008

Okay .. let start with .. What A Good Day !!

okay .. lame ==||

Then,
I went to Avril Lavigne`s concert xD

take pic 1st .. =D

then i wait .. 6:oopm past ~ 7:00pm past ~7:300pm ALSO past ~ !!
Grr .. not yet come orhx !! u know I hate people being late right ..
8:00 ++ only reach my house ==||
then we learn Jay Chou -- "piu yi" . xD
red light ? who cares.. just drove over it xD i think we did taht 3 times
plus traffic so jam lea !! @#%^&* gek sii
after that .. we made our final decision .. sit monorail go there @@
from Titiwangsa to Chow kit ? no lae .. to dunno where also .. Maharaja something =X

In The monorail .. Ning, Ling, Yew *too dark*

Me .. look like ah wooo =__=

My little Monorail Ticket =D

Ning & I -- Take 1

Take 2

Then, we reached !! 55 run to the stadium ..
then find our sits loe .. then when i see my ticket only i know i sit 3rd row !! woohooo ~
okay .. actually i`m not that hyper .. just normal ~
cause sit too front .. can see Avril clearly but cannot get high ==||
if Ning & I jump here n there .. those people will look at us instead of Avril .. xD

Ling & Ning

US .. see that yew ==|| 'ki siao'

My babe .. Ning .. that yew still not normal yet. who cares~

then .. me =D

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! the concert begins ~

Avril! Avril! Avril!!



The Encore BackGround


after that .. go eat 'xiu ye' at Cola Club with 'Yap Dong Lian'
he damn funny de loe ==|| but then that day i`m stressed so i just diam diam ..
then he keep say me gehh .. @@
1:00am++ reached home .. i lazy nak tukar baju .. just sleep xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly