28 July 2008

wheeeeeeee~ I`m HYPER.
LOL.
just now went to Tren for dancing class loe =)
then Ben teach us some new steps .. then we hav to choreo the next 8step.
3 people in a group . I`m with Xue Er & Chandalie(sryy if i spell wrong)
then we start choreo .. OMG !! we`re so idea-less ==
what also i think .. lucky Chandalie help me with some move ..
Xue Er ar Xue Er .. don`t only play loe .. u should help too ..
after 15 mins ++ Ben ask Ning`s group .. want 1 to 4 which no.
they say no.3 .. so my group KENA !! =-=||
we was like .. HUH ? what happen .. practice half call us pulak ..
mou xi zou meh ..
really yao xi .. xD
then we mah dance loe .. hahaha!! hahaha!! hahaha!
not bad wor .. xD ah Ben ask me to rest then both of them still hav to dance .. means i PASS ;)
i`m so proud with myself and of course the move that Chandalie thought out .. =D
everyone love it .. ^^Y but why i choreo 1 but then u so shy to show out .. zzz
should have more confident for yourself mah =) U CAN DO IT !!
AJA AJA FIGHTING !!
then the others was not bad too .. but i prefer mine .. HOHOHO ..

came back home .. ..
i on msn a while loe then go play game .. find him mah xD
then .. dissapointment *sigh
you didn`t know how hurt i am ..
just continue flirt with those gals bah ..
i`ll make u regret 1 day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly