08 July 2008

Tagged

Tagged.

The person to tag you is?
Loh EuJo

What relationship of you with him/her?
best friend? best ''siblings''? best babe? best wadever xD

Your 5 impression towards him/her
  1. Hardworking (Slim Only) xP
  2. Laugh all the time
  3. Smart (maybe)
  4. Funny
  5. Caring

The most memorable thing tat he/she done to you.
erm .. .. too many lae @@

The most memorable word that he/she has say to you.
erm .. .. let me think ~ hate ya ? love ya ? @@

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
O____O|| it`s impossible .. we`re close but not that close xxD maybe more than that LOL.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
GG .. even if his not my enemy, i treated him like 1 ~ kakax.

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
... ... ?

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
haha .. i also hit him ? xD

The most desirable to do for him/her is?
erm .. .. go Canada find him ar ? @@

The overall impression to he/she is
erm .. .. he always laughing & being crazy in the class .. just to cheer us & get rid of the boringness ^^" it`s fun & enjoyable to be him .. oh yeah! u can bully n fight with him too xD *at least i enjoy~ =P

How do you think people around you will feel bout you?
I think people that didn`t know will feel that i`m a quiet & guai lui type de gal .. but then when they making friend with me .. they will be like ''OMG! u`re so talkative & active .. '' LOL. but then when i`m not talking or just being alone .. my friends always thought that i`m angry or something ==||
On contrary, the character you hate bout yourself
I hate a character of me sometimes being emo. i just can`t control myself .. *sigh.

For the person who cares and like you, say something bout them
O___O what can i say ? I LOVE YOU GUYS !! xxD

Seven people to tag.
Kyvern*
Junior*
those who view my blog*

*so ma fan ar do this tagged thinggy ~ @@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly