09 July 2008

soo .. .. let me see what should i write ..
ohh yeah ! yesterday i receive 2 jelly cakes from one of my normal-best-friend .. @@
guess what ..
it`s WINNIE THE POOH xxD
love it .. thanks ~


then, today. [09/07/08]
after work my mom & I went to the Wasbudi to get some groceries
and i saw this -TOBLERONE-
one of my fav chocolate =D
this 1 large de lea ! my mom say i`ve been eating junk food too much ==||
dont let me buy T.T but i still bought it .. using my own pocket money loe ^^Y


then at night . i went to tuition ^^
i saw JOYI !! we looked at each other (stunt a while) then say hi to each other ==||
then she looking at me so weird T.T later on Jason told me that she not sure wether i`m Ling or not .. LOL. yeah~ I am =)

here`s the funny part .. *maybe it`s just for me @@
today we learn Form Chapter 6 Nuclear Energy =D
then there`s radiation X, Y, Z .
when we`re discussing the answer .. our science tutor, Mr. Siva wrote the answer Z radiation .. but the answer should be Y ..
so everyone was like say + shouting .. "teacher!! Y lah!! Y lah!!"
then Mr. Siva was like : " ya lah !! it`s neutral wert"
LOL .. everyone laugh non-stop !
-- Mr. Siva + Wei Ann xD

after tuition, Jason, Wei Kang & I waited for my bro outside of the tuition center.
then my brother last minute say he can`t fetch orhx !! say got sohai car blocking him ==||
then i argue with him in phone ~ aiyaa .. long story i lazy to type la ~
while we`re waiting for that dude ~we talk 'ketam'
then we`re standing aside a car ..
so we`re guessing what car is that .. then suddenly i look on top of the car ..
"ARGHHHHH~"(run behind jason + hitting him xD) everyone`s looking at me !!
so paiseh ar !!
this stupid insect/grasshopper scared the crap out of me ~.~
ok la ok la .. i know i`m timid ==|| F-I-N-E ..
* i HATE insect*
okayz .. it`s late now .. goin 12 .. i`ll stop here ^^Y
night all .. xoxo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly