06 July 2008

Finally It`s Over

Today went to TREN to record our dance performance for the competition of HSM My School Rocks =)
we dance .. .. erm .. ok de .. just ar !!! gek si me .. u all want see go www.disneychannel-asia.com =)
got retarded people T^T
gek simmm ar ~
we took some piics too ^^Y

MAIZ ^^Y

LinG <3>

SuPeR Q@XuaN VS SuPer x Q@LinG .. LOL.

YenG lea .. LoLss

after dance .. went back home .. still wanna 'zi lian' xxD
can`t change .. i just love camwhoring .. KaKaxx ~

when we was goiin to record for the last time ..
my lao poh n xuan xuan argue T.T
mama-miya ~ so scary lea ..
i have to run 2 sides .. @@
honeyss .. don`t argue just becuz of this small problem laa kay .. ^^
u both love each other .. I LOVE U, U LOVE ME, WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY !! xxD

tired dayss .. but then .. we still DID it
great job babes .. love u gals .. '
finally .. it`s OVER ..
OH YEAH !! BABY ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly