27 May 2008

h.o.s.p.i.t.a.l ~

this morning 10 ++ chat with joe =D

kai xiin ~ kaii xin ~
he say i have S_X too much that`s why i have to go to the hospital ==||
i`m still PURE okay ~ xP
**********
ohh ya~ i went to hospital today ~
i`m healthy laaa ~
just accompany my mom for check up .. i think ~
aiyaa .. something like that la ==
in the hos for 6 hours .. @@
so BORING man!! sittin there read novel only ~
lamesss ..
actually i was plannin to sitting there listen to the music ..
but my hp T^T left in the car !!
so .. MERVIN !! just now not i sms with u de ar ~.~
is my dumb dumb sis .. =D
**********
yesterday my lao poh(Ning) & her 2nd lao gong(Yew) xP
came my house ..
just to give me food .. LOL
but thanks very much .. i feel warm xD

KFC chicken popcorn n salad ~ =D

winnie the pooh jelly cake !!! wheee ~xD

thanks lao poh ~~ mak mak !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly