31 May 2008

34days and our story ended.

YOU SUCKS !
know why ? cause there`s no reason ==
u doesn`t belong to me .. and i HAD NEVER belong to u !
don`t let me see you .. if not i`ll make u regret !!
... ... ... haihz ~ is this what i really want to say ?
u break my heart at the moment u told me ..
'' dear, i don`t wanna lie u anymore .. actually i got like other gal .. ''
before this u told me u bad mood !! just because of this ..
shouldn`t you feel happy !?
i told u i`m a playgal .. didn`t ever think that u`re more play than me ..
but then .. my heart won`t break easily because of you ..
kor say correct de .. i`ll found 1 better ^^
**********
okay .. finish angryin you ~
i wanna thanks you as well ..
because of u .. i`d grown up ..
because of u .. i`d become more mature ..
because of u .. i`m not the old me anymore ..
because of u .. i`m not stupid & naive anymore ..
thanks ..

anyway .. we still FRIEND right ! =D
so .. peace !! t(@.@)t -- akuyo teach de xD
and this from cyris(dai dai lap leng zai) xxD
--我们不能要求每一个人都喜欢我们,因为地球不可能只为我们而转--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly