13 February 2014

Courtesy

Happy Chinese New Year people! 2 more days till it ends! Masih sempat ;)
PS: I have drafted this before Chinese New Year even arrive! wtf


I`ve been struggling with my bad temper recently.
Not that I have PMS everyday or I'm just plain small gas bitch.
It's the courtesy I am mind of.

You can make me an outcast.
You can left me uninvited for your events.
You can shut up when you were suppose to say thanks.
You can knocked/hit me while trying to pass by instead of saying excuse me.
I do mind but I will forgive and wouldn't get angry for most that doesn't aware of  these courteousness.
but, but there's one that I cannot accept and absolutely exceeded my bottom line.

"You must apologize when it is your fault."

Yes, you have to. Call me a sensitive bitch but I get pissed off instantly when people do not apologize. That's when grudges started piling up and I will kept thinking why, why, why he/she not apologizing. IZ IT REALRY THAT HARD TO SAY SORRY? or you are not aware that you did something wrong? or you have got no balls to admit?

But I've encountered too many of these courtesy problem and have finally learned to not give a shit.

k lah k lah, forgive you.


Anyway, this is just a shout out post that I am still here. ^_____^
Happy Valentine's Day!
It is actually my first time celebratingpassing Valentine's Day with a companion. My previous exes didn't seem to make it to most of my special days (V-Day, my birthday, his birthday, Christmas, NYE countdown, etc.) wtf
You, are a special one. Although we don't have time to celebrate it this year, I am happy that you still want me. Hahahahahahahh #toohardtohandle

Thanks for reading what i typed.
Till then,
Good night !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly