30 June 2013

KATE Beauty Workshop

Once upon a fine morning weekend on June 2013, I woke up early to attend Kate's beauty workshop! (who wakes up early on weekend anyway?!)
The private workshop was held at The Seventh Heaven, Pavillion.

Thanks Ashley for making me her plus one (which she always does. hehee) and Elie for driving us there. Sorry Elie, I'll make sure my bro's not having constipation the next time if you're picking us up again. ( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮o( ̄▽ ̄///) 
We transformed into swans at the end of the workshop ^____^

Mikiya Hirai san, makeup artist from Japan was invited here to conduct and demonstrate the Japanese OL and Party look. Hirai san said this season makeup is all about kila kila (Bling Bling!) :O

Every tables were full of their make up product for us, bloggers to experiment ourselves. 

And we have special offer for purchasing their products on the spot. :DD
Really love their latest eye shadow's Goldish Eyes series colors. The palette contains 0.01% of gold!
I was reluctant to try them at first because I really super suck at applying eye shadow and I scare I failed then have to bare with the ugly eyes the continuing hours. wtf
BUT .. I still try la since I got nothing much to do when everyone's busying - ___ - Show you the outcome later :D

There were Kate's makeup artists to assist and guide us the right ways/tips to apply their product.
I tried applying the Slim Create Powder and instantly fell in love with it! 
I bought the last one and not wanting to give chance Ashley to buy it. Hahahahahh Seriously, I need it more than her. My face shape is just ... @*)$_!)@chubby*$!(overload#^$*

With the help of Kate's products and awesome lighting, HOW DO I LOOK ! Oh this was before I apply the eye shadow. :x I damn chicken ok. (• ︹ •) 

Products I used.
After the workshop ended, I questioned myself why have I not own any of their products?! wtf KATE is basically targeted on Asian young women. We can found them at Watson, Guardian, Sasa with affordable price for 爱美的 teenage or young adults. Hahahh

The outcome looks obvious here. ;D 
with the other swans Elie, Ashley, Trixha. (◕‿◕✿)  #buaypaiseh 

Hirai san! ヽ(・∀・)ノ
No one knows he is a makeup artist if it wasn't mentioned :x He's really a nice guy as he tried his best to speaks in English during the makeup demonstration. 

Walked and chilled at Pavilion before heading back home and LOOK WHO I SPOTTED!
Okay, I think Mark doesn't likes me :'( Poppadom?

Dessert time at Meet Fresh. This Mango Supreme only available at Pavilion branch!
Confident level boosted, all hails to KATE. I normally don't look good being captured by people. :\

Now let me show you the Goldish Eyes's eye shadows on my lids! lol

Close up.
Super kila kila ! (⊙‿⊙) 

High Key

Low Key
The color gradation still visible after a long, sweaty day. (Super hot la Malaysia!)
I should probably get this palette 1. The eye shadows are shining yet down to earth. 2. I successfully applied them and they look really good!!! 

Who doesn't love goodie bag! Except the one I was given during a stop by some Q&A session outside Lot10 -.- Which retards give KG weights of magazine to people and expect them to hold it and walk around KL. (︶︿︶)

Practice a lot with the Slim Create Powder and I think I'm getting hang of it!
Can you see my apple cheeks and sharper face nao? ^______^ #makeupmiracle #visuallycheatedpeople

Thank you Nuffnang, Kanebo Kate, Ashley, Elie, pretty Kate makeup artist for this experience. 
O(≥_≤)O

and thank you for reading or just scrolling through this long-winded post. Hehee 

Till then, 
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly