19 October 2011

Undeniable

I screwed my 2011 badly.
1st I got myself into the MOST unsuitable job which ate up almost RM2500. (yesdon'task)
Then I had the stupidest car accident, which cost me RM900 for the repair and insurance. (wheregotpeoplebangcarinatrafficjam?!)
3rdly, I cut my hair. I love my short hair but I can't deny that I had a big loss of my financial because of it.
4th, I should have had listened to him to not rush myself to start my college life. Right now, momma and I struggling about the fees every semester.
I make myself like a crazy lady, to run both side of study and work.
I knew I broke momma's heart a lot this year, I tried my best to be better and better.
I cannot put the blame on him for making me feeling miserable most of the time.
I choose the path to walk.
Money is not everything, but without money, YOU ARE NOTHING.
One of the biggest problem I'm facing right now is, being procrastinate.
I can't help myself to keep delaying things that need to be done.
I thought life will be better when I give myself tons of tasks, because thinking of you is a nightmare for me.
Maybe I just made myself worse, I should have know my limits.

I had no idea what am I typing, but I just need somewhere to let out my stress.
I know I can't rewind time and make a better decision ... I don't know laah. aihhh
In a nutshell, I can't deny that I hate 2011 that I love and did everything at such a bad timing.
Sorry, if this post annoys you. -___-
kthxbai.

1 comments:

Henry Lee said...

2011 havent end yet. BE STRONG PONDY! :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly