30 September 2010

SnowFlake-licious!

Hey Heyy loveliess :D
I tell you hor ~ you see my fringe macam so yeng 
but then hor
I very de hate it loe ! 
because my fringe no longer straight naturally already ): 
the end of the fringe will bengkok 1 !! if i put side fringe laar ... 
 my side fringe T^T
but then it started to annoy me so I CHOP it OFF ! 
become this short already. Can see my eyes dah xD
teehee ! 
someone laughed at my fringe! pfft~
 my short short fringe too ok :P

& it`s like FINALLY I tasted the Oh-So-Legendary Snowflake ! 
I wen to Kota D`sara `s new franchise of it. (:
Just beside Sunway Giza
we need to queue up for the order. wtf!
and when it`s our turn , the Hot Bestseller SOLD OUT
pfft~ 

our receipt ! (:
RM18 for 6 bowls of it! Worth to the max! 
Quickly go for the Buy N Free 1 promotion , it only last till this Sunday ! lol.

took our order & the counter dude which i think he`s the boss gave us this . 
I was like "are we suppose to take this?" & pass it to Mervin . lol ~ 
It will beep & vibrate when your food is ready and you should go get your food ! (:

Beep Beep ! 
I named it Alien Beep Beep ! X) 
sounds cuter okay ! 

look at the crowd! 
I took these photos a while later my butt warm up on the chair.
before that more crowded ! O:
Xian & her mom was there . Spot her mom ? 
HAHAHAHAHAA~ they sit corner side , beside toilet. wth ? xD

my companion . (:
Elain .

Jason

Chin Chun Merv

Nya
finally I convinced her out :D

and of course me myself! 

another version of them but now with their "bestseller" nom nom taro balls

and of course me myself with the taro balls!

I think RM6 for 1 bowl of it is a reasonable price 
because it`s not small bowl + taro balls is a  
sorry it doesn`t look nice because I pour the cream on it xD 
okay~ it look worse  when I destroy it for my own convenient
sorry to make "eww" your eyesight! xD

since it`s Buy 1 Free 1 & there`s 5 of us so there`s extra one more & I have planned to give my  one. (:
& he  it! *happy!*
I think he get addicted too ! xD


on our way home, this advertisement caught our eyes a few time while we`re waiting for the green traffic light!
if you understand & you think you need it , please dial that no. 
LOL ... if you don`t know what is that , just kindly ignore it . (: 
see so good , help them to promote! xD

went back home / camwhore / online / sleep / miss you ! 

Faster go to Kota D`sara for the promotion ! Only until this Sunday !! :D 
Chargeeeeeeeeee !!! 

ps : I am so sorry to always make us feel worse when it`s not even our problem . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly