03 August 2010

farewell.

death of ah pond . X)
this picture is not fully photoshopped. waiting my HAD babes to finish it xD

am here to announce that I am officially ex TOA student for now . :)
don`t get shock laar okay =3=
people, if you wanna be a good designer 1stly you must have healthy + strong body .
but if you are a pro time organiser , that will be a no problem for you. D;
I quit because I could not adapt this industry `s lifestyle .
it`s like everything turned upside down you know ..
you sleep on the afternoon, you work midnight .
I always end up get scolded by my mom to go to bed .
other classmate can be sleepless for 2 days , I 1 day also x boleh tahan loe ..
the next day when everyone saw me , their eye told me they saw ghost =3=
ohh .. in short. I have a weak physical body . :) I see the doctor more than I see my man. HAHAHAAA :X

TOA students, please don`t miss me okay :)
I`ll try to yum cha with you guys often X)

2 comments:

YiLin C said...

I love your picture ! *thumbs up*

Chutipond said...

lol .. thanks ! xD

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly