25 July 2010

you`re OLD & you`re NEW

Olaaaa :D
this post is just my daily lifestyle ~ every post also same de laa =3=
so erm .. last wednesday , Xuan & I had a lil baking session .. hmm ~
you don`t wanna know the process. trust me :D ngahahahaaaa :x

went to [HOI] BSD area gehh :) got lotsa equipment/utensils for baking :D

Xuanny choosing ingredients .. I know nothing bout it xD

look at this!
can you believe this is actually chocolate bars !!! D; wtf loe .. at 1st I thought is those cute cute chocolate containers =3=

and IDK why they name those dunno-what-baking paper as bleach =_= I thought it is really bleached paper! laugh dou Xuan lok dei =3= fish douu ~

what he bought :D not all laar but mostly ~"~
pokai man i tell you if you go there !

lazy to upload photos here. will upload in facebook :D
in process of making chocolate banana cake :X
see my ''mou yeng'' hand ! xD xuan beat the mixture so pro O: but me .. .. D;

pouring into the container :D

melting chocolate :)

into the oven it went :D

the cake! :D awesome ain`t it ?!
but no , for later D;

the cake :) actually wanna pour on layer chocolate but then .. I over heat it i guess D;

so it ended up in a lil cute disaster xD
VERY CUTE OKAY !

in you go into the box :D

:D my cake didn`t gave to my man, but my family! xD

but I bought homemade organic tong shui for him :D
I know it doesn`t taste that good but he finish it O; *touched!* hehee~

the next day, my eyes si beh yong sui until my mom beh tahan want me to go for doctor =_=
so now every week I have to drink a cup of erm .. traditional medicine which taste like ginseng D; do you know how awful bitter it is ?! sob*
BUT ! that medicine si beh geng ! O: I drink 1 time only , the next day my face not that pale as usual already :D

see these :D
looking good right ! :P

maybe not that good :X

I name this picture the Chen Yang face ! hahahahahaaaa xD
so Chen Yang ain`t I ? X)

Yesterday after CG class , went dating with him :)

O: my design project .. crash with some team .. aihh ~

paying parking ticket :) I gave him fake RM10 . LOL !

while waiting him :)

and TODAY ! before I cut my irritating fringe :x

ask my doggie for opinion . and she said CUT LAAR ~ wanna see your eyes also san fu !
then I cut loe :P

hope face like this won`t be happening again when I`m new :)

bye bye dumb fringe :P

hii noob fringe! xD

noob fringe with noob owner xD

went here :)
it`s a boutique just behind Royal Phantom Dance Studio O___O! I shocked when I knew it too. LOL ~ their clothes are mostly from Japan/NIHON! , most expensive also RM89.90 :D not bad loe ~
I bought a pair of shoes and a top :D

and I love their bag ~ simple, nice and recyclable :)

you see =3=
this is why I said in my facebook , I feel like chopping away my long hair to medium hair :X

it`s the sisters aka besties aka MOTHER & DAUGHTER !
don`t tell me she doesn`t look like my mom T^T

mirror reflection. guys`s favorite pose @@
oh yaa ~ my sunny got new company :D

wink wink *

my new top ! :D I love it so much
cause erm .. am getting more and more lazy to pick clothes so I just wear a tank top and add in this baju xD

this is why I hate flash T^T like ki siao only xD

side view :D with flash =3= forget to click off :x

w/o flash :) but with flash nicer! OMG ~

the Chuckei pose .. LOL ~ I guess it is something like this :X

till then :D
not sure when the clock strike 12 , will I realise it`s my birthday? hmm ~ xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly