05 July 2009

sooo .. it`s been a while since i updated U =)
nowadays , people always asks me why seldom online ? you never play blog already ?
lol .. i don`t really know how to answer that ..
either i`m quite lazy to online or my sis is too obsessed with the comp :D
and the starting of the article of course have to post pretty pic at the beginning de mah xxxD

hahaa .. my dog tried to hug me :P

we didn`t kiss lae .. i don`t kiss my dog =X
bom bom poww ~ xD

:D my art ..


04/07.2009
went to OU with Ning, KimKim, & WOOO .. X)
go sing K .. i starting to hate singing Karaoke .. erm ~
i wonder why XD



KimKim & Ling :D

WOOO aka ''Bro'' & Ling :P

Ghost X.X

Ning & I spotted this gal ..
we thought she`s Elain .. @"@
GOD !! they look almost the same .. ^^"

Ning being forced to eat that MEAT which she is trying her best to eat VEGE only :D

WOO .. idk what he`s trying to do ..

& lastly, of course US =)


tataa ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly