06 June 2009

all in a sudden .. i just feel like blogging ..
erm ~ i`ll just type out whatever i thought ..

seeing a friend look up-side-down , it`s just soo broken heart for me ..
what if a best friend ?

i don`t know how to concern her ..
everyone is just trying their best to brighten up her life again ..
i know it may takes a long period ..
but .. can time speed up ?

i hate to see this and that happening around ..
no only she , but another he ..
when they come to me .. i could do nothing ..
but listen their pained heart feelings ..

i get easily speechless when i failed to convince one ..
all i could do is just borrowing my shoulder ..
what to do ? what to do ?
i really really want to help them out ..
what can i do ? ..............................

many people adore my fortitude but actually .. those are just a sheet to cover up my weak ..

many people said i`m lucky .. because i have a happy family ..
but what i want is a piece of perfect family ..
dad, mom, bro, sis & me ..

many people won`t mind to show out their weakness .. i adore them ..
because i trained to be strong in front of people ..
because i dont have him anymore ..

i have to to learn to be independent .. but i`m not ..
i`m afraid of everything .. it`s just doesn`t shown up ..

why i always emphasize him ?
because he is the one i love the most ..
i felt bad because i cant show him to my (now) friend ..
i feel proud to have him .. as my perfect one ..

omgg .. when did i skipped till here ? sorry sorry ..

just like xuan said .. she had a weak heart ..
i do had a weak 1 as well .. i dont want people to make worry for me ..
so i try hard to find a solution ..

it`s not because i`m strong , it`s because i tried ..
i tried not to let it affect my life ..
i tried to make more exercise to reduce the painfulness ..
i tried to avoid this turning into asthma ..
i tried to protect myself from being in danger moment ..
maybe protect myself from all this is not the best
because if u don`t make a step forward you won`t get what u want ..
but i dont dare .. i`m just a coward .
that`s why i try n try to reduce all these painfulness ..
and now .. i always show my happy & lan ci ==|| side only ..

i couldn`t remember when is the last time i cried .. now ?
no, i`m not crying .. i felt crying only ..

there`s still a 1000 & 1000 words for me to spread out ..
but it`s not easy .. i always wanted to be perfect ..
so i typed everything nicely .. and i forgotten what i wanna type later X)

please don`t be amazed to see i`m writing a super long article =X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly