02 April 2009

02/04/09

KNS .. Today when I was working ..
work what .. erm ~
helping the staff to rub the whiteboard lae .. use permenant marker lae =____=
use lighter liquid also so hard to rub it away ..
Lucky my sis came , so I asked her to help =)

Meanwhile, the so-called BIG CLIENT came back from BIG meeting .. & one of our photograhper AKA my UNCLE
came into the meeting room which US was trying so HARD to rub the F***ing whiteboard ..
then he said something which made me MAD like Hell ..

"You see both of them are playing around." he SAID !!
then that BIG CLIENT which is an OLD LADY show us this face -- V_Vlike trying to say us ''lame people do lame stuff''

How dare you show me that face .. I`m the boss`s daughter lae !! KNS YOU ~!
I don`t want to use my [[eyes]] only .. who call you`re our BIG CLIENT @_@ I HATE YOU .. !
WT* .. ehh you both can`t you see what are we doing ?!
I rub till my hand like kena pucuk by jarum lae =______=
Lucky I can still type X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly