24 July 2008

yesterday went to TREN for the meeting for international competition ..
when we get there .. Quan say got dance. he was like OMG !! I wear till like this how to dance orhx .. [=_=]
just dance lea .. so many people wear slippers lea ..
me ? clever de lea .. wear long pants & sport shoes .. kakax ..

everyone gathered at the don`t know what room @@
Ben told us that we will make into 3 group 1st
then we got 20mins to learn 2 8steps dance move ..
some of the students was like freak out =-=
erm .. nice dance move =D

after that the helpers will call 1 group 12 person to show our result =)
at 1st my mood was okay .. then i waited for so long also haven`t my turn lea @@
get more n more nervous ..
then don`t know no.9 or 10 group is mine ==
so LONG ~ eshh ..
when i went in just 3 of us only lea !! 3/12 =-=|| apa nii ..
haihz .. it was bad !! BAD BAD BAD BAD
i was nervous .. so i can`t concerntrate my dance move ..
i think my steps are okay lar .. just my emotion =-=
it was emotionless .. goshh !!
no wonder cannot be leader .. my face tak SEMANGAT . LOL.

oh yeah .. Ash will be my leader .. LOL
leng zai xxD hahahahaa .. not bad ~
then my assistant leader is Alicia .. x tau siapa dia ..
nvm la .. must be pretty =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly