21 June 2008

ToiLeT + PriMaRy SchooL

O___O yesterday i forgotten to post this ..
did you guys ever tried to practice dance in the toilet before ?? ==||
well i did .. dunno how to dance also ..
my shoes so slippery .. have to look how i dance + careful the floor ...
also can`t dance well gehh .. so, don`t ever dance in the toilet ..
not good.. not good.. =D
Ning + Poh Yen + Ling

=___= this pic .. cannot let them saw .. later my head lost. LOL.

**********
this morning went back to my primary school .. =D
cause my sis go take report card loe =)
her result .. erm .. .. xxD WO BU ZHI DAO ~
so here`s some pics of my ''mother'' school ^^Y

half side of the field .. and there`s 1 row of classes .. students hate there .. because when it`s afternoon ar .. damn smelly ==||

and this .. hak si me when i saw this ==|| where can build so near with a school de !! OMG!

and this is the another side of the field xxD ohh!! that building is the hall =) very scary one T^T

sell curry & 'cheng tong' mee == i hate to buy mee at school .. when come recess .. u queue till bell rings also haven`t till your turn ar ... !!

the well .. middle of dunno what n what block ^^" very scary punye well .. they say got something horrible happen be4 .. *papa*


that`s all . *=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly