08 January 2013

Hallyu! | Korean Wave!

You know what I am talking about. ahh yeahhh that's right! The wave has reached my country!

27th Golden Disk Awards 


This time it will be helding at Sepang International Circuit, MALAYSIA!!! *jumpsohighalmosthittheceiling!* 

To some of you who still don't know about GDA (impossibruuuuuuuuuu!)
GDA is referred as the Grammy Awards of Korea, it is South Korea’s most prestigious K-POP music awards show and is presented annually for outstanding achievement in the music industry! 
look at all the names! 
I wanna see Lee Hi, Ailee, G-Dragon(again!),Sistar and the rest!! 

Lee Hi - 1 2 3 4

G Dragon - Crayon !
How can you not go cray for YG artists! 

I can't wait to watch Ailee sings live too! She's the first Korean singer that makes me wanna learn a Korean song properly because usually I'll just follow the melody or sing the mainstream part of the lyrics. -_-
Ailee - Heaven ! My favorite :D
I know many of you, you and you wanna attend but it was so sudden, you don't have the money to buy the tickets right? #firstworldpain. 
BUT
It's never too late to win yourself a ticket and watch your favorite artists live! #yolo #yolo #yolo :p It will probably be your only chance to see them all in one two nights deyy. One more week to go and I know there's many ways to win the tickets. Why not try all including this way? High opportunity to get there. (: 
Number 1 
Join the contest! Go to http://bitly.com/TGez8i

Click on the Submit a video. Allow the adobe flash setting if it appears. You can start recording your KPOP dance move, sing a Korean song or even imitate your favorite artist. Yes, webcam! Fast and convenient. :D
If you know who I am imitating. LOL please tell me you knowww TT__TT 

After you're done completing your recording, just fill in the form shown and you can start promoting your video and having your friends and family to vote for making your 15th and 16th Jan 2013 the happening days! ;) 

Number 2
Go to gallery and post encouraging comments on your favorite entries for this contest. The best 5 comments will win a pair of GDA tickets

I am submitting mine tonight! I'll show you in my next post (which is soon I swear!) and post it on my Facebook and Twitter timeline! hehee 
Promise me you don't laugh ok? :( 
No more excuses! Quick before it ends! 

CLICK ON IT ALREADYY!
See you there, deal? ;) 

1 comments:

Xue Ren said...

OMG!! really?? i want to see your video!! good luck k? :)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly