17 December 2012

Sawaadikah

*bow with both hands together* I changed my blog layout. Do you like it? :D 

I make it simpler and only grayscale tone to represent how my life is right now. hahahaaa ok.no one gets it... -___- I changed my blog link too! so yaa, no more lingathestory.blogspot.com because I found that it is hard to recognize and memorize even I forgotten what's my link sometimes! *facepalm*

5 more days till world ends. Any plan on Thursday? I think you can see me at Bar Tres (Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara). Almost every Thursday that I will be there but no, I will never dance on the bar table. wtf

scroll on the picture! my blog has colors (: 

Ladies in groups of 5 gets a jug of Carlsberg every hour 10pm onward! How is this not tempting?! ......okay. Carlsberg is kind of potong steam but! maybe their free shots will be back soon! :D shit, why am I giving free publicity :x but I like their music and their staffs. The DJs, bartenders, waiters are sooo crazy yet friendly!

oh noooo! Just realized there's no comment section for my blogpost. - ___- I'll try to fix this and there's a few minor problems too. (i think i'll change my layout again. not satisfied!)
Meanwhile, just tweet or comment on my fb post first la :p

kkk, I don't know what should I blog actually. : \ tell me what you wanna read pleaseeee!! till then, xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly