05 September 2010

Sick!

heyyy !! am back from all the drama ~ (:
I kinda lost control this few days .. Should stop being too straight forward , keep quiet more . (:
try my best to .. lol ! so hard , i know.

but yaa ~ Do you think it`s a big BIG huge happiness allelujah to have M.U.S.I.C in the world ? lol ~ 
seriously, soft & jazzy music calm my mind every night .
If it weren`t you , I would`ve gone insane rapidly already.
hahaaa .. and yes. I think I need a psychiatrist soon. (:
as Hubby said , it`s just a body check up. LOL 

so, I have this lil performance for my secondary school . Just like last year , D.A.N.C.E. 
trust me .. I had no idea what will happen to us on that day ! hahaaa .. damn ! 
It`s been a while since I last dance = .= 

went meeting with the gals & yaah .. kinda suck xD 
but erm .. aihh D; 
just follow the flow I think ? 

I went out almost everydaynight .. yum cha with friends this week (:
Mon - Saturday ! lol .. 
Saturday morning .
Jesse was so thumbs down so he ask me to go for breakfast but it ended up a brunch instead :P
I thought we will be having it somewhere around my housing area so I didn`t even put on any make up !
Not a single bit ! D;
we went to Subang weii ! lmao ~ far far away ... 
fyi, we both are broke ! 

called Jagger but he`s fully booked that day :P
dai sei ! can`t date me , once in a blue moon i invite people out lae! xD
so off we go Subang Parade , look for Jeremy Chung (:

It was a bad traffic jam! on the way to Subang Parade .
they closed one of the entrance parking area for some reason i guess?
lotsa cute stuff on the road ! 
but I only capture two of it .. (: 

look at this car~ 
the owner hung a bear underneath the car ! xD 
but damn pity that bear , getting more & more dirty ): 

the poor people D; 
look at my face ! yes . 1 word. POOR. xD
whoops ~ forgot to frame this photo ! 

tolak Jeremy out from the shop & go for makan! :D 
and i know i suck ! haahahahaaaa .. I can`t decide where to eat ! 
gals are always gals . (:
went to LamMeeYa at last ! lol .. 
yupp .. I forgot the restaurant name lucky for this shot ! 
credit to Jesse xD

chit-chat a bit then off we go home (:

go home pun traffic jam ! wth to this world man .. everywhere is J A M ! 
and this burung gagak aka crow si beh dai sai like that ! 
posing at middle on the road ! wth are you thinking ?! 
you will be dead you know !! 
the lorry stopped & try to shoo it away but that stupid crow just walk a few steps away = = 
damn it! so sombong ! 
I prove to you it`s lan c face. 

mad lan c de okay !! 
xD 

sorry to erm .. overseas people who view my blog cause my posts are all in mix language ~ ahaa .. =X
my style .. sorry D;

btw, can i have response from you guys that do you guys prefer colourful words or plain 1 better
please do tell me :) 
okay .. am off now ! 
imma continue watching my ANTM ! 
;)) winkss ~ 

ps : I am sick. mentally & physically sick! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly