07 August 2010

miserable.

I miss the moment we glance each other.
I miss the moment you phoned me although our call never last long .
I miss hearing you voice .
I miss hugging you so tight .
I miss holding your hands so tight that my fingernails hurts you .
I miss you feeding me when I lost my appetite .
I miss the way I turned you on without doing anything .
I miss the serious face of yours when you`re asking me something funny .
I miss the sissy way you talk to me .
I miss listening to the stories of your life .
I miss you pampering me .
I miss staring at you rehearsing while I`m doing my stuff .
I miss being with you although we`re not sticking together .
I just want you to be by my side . I just wanna feel YOU around me .


I know I am not the best for you .
I know I doubt you a lot .
I know I am not the romantic kind of gal .
I know I am not girlish .
I know I can`t be there for you when you need me .
I know I am a failure girlfriend .
I know .. I hurt you . and yet .. I do nothing .
I know I hate myself so much .

you know we didn`t seen each other for 8 days & we didn`t heard each other voices for 5 days .
Can I don`t want this anymore ? Can we treat each other like before ? Can we ..
I`m sorry . although you said no need apologize but I know you`re still mind of it . ily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly