25 August 2009

1ST Training

Had our dance training at Xian`s Nest ..
We finally done with our song planning & the costume .. so happy lae XD
by the way, no V de song jor .. wahahahaa ~ xP Ynn ~
I very long never teach people dance loe .. =_=
today super super embarrassing in front of them @"@
paiseh giler !

see photo lae =D

HaHa & I .. I think this is our 1st photo since primary 6 =_= hahaa ~

Ynn & I .. eyebags so big de loe >"<
we look like we`re in heaven ~ wooo ! xD

XiaN & I , messy messy hair "@.@"

Us 3 =) I look so blur .. eee ~

Us 4 .. Xian says Ynn look like her sis - Poh Yen O.O

went back at 6 30pm fetched by HaHa`s mommy
never thought she still remember me !! omgg .. hak sei ngor de lae !!
that`s all lae .. =)
teehee ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly