12 December 2008

New Me C=

I change hairstyle luu ~
Satisfied with it =D
Felt so refreshing after walked out from that saloon xD
1st time i go saloon alone =C
hahahaaa .. Also nothing gehh .
Just those stylist keep ask me why my mom not with me ..
I have to learn to be INDEPENDENT de mah !! Like YOU meh .. esh esh xP

New Look, Old Me __ BLUR.

Last time gehh Ling =)

Now gehh Ling C=

Paiseh lae .. Maybe got no different xxD
In pics only !! In real , Quite big different de loe +)

My bro went to Genting loe ~
Before they depart, some of them in myhouse , some of them go erm .. CC ?
Then i go 'Gap' their bag loe .. OMG !
So cute lae this bag xD Yeng sei .. 55 take pic xxD

Durian Bag !!


Yesterday very moody .. Cause .. Maybe I think too much .. No one is Perfect .
Thanks to Mervin, The Moo Moo say some rubbish to me xxD
I`m cheer up again C=

I draw when I`m moody ..
And I can`t stop thinking bout that dream .. == Idiot . !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

New de u also not bad wad!!
Stay cute o!! haha

-KeithChin-

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly