17 September 2008

yO ..
Went 2 club today =) just as i told from the last article ..
grab some photos .. lazy to say lae ..
we met up with BSD1 students as well ..

Be4 Goin , try my swimsuit mah =) so long no wear de .. don`t know got fat diok or not xD



After swimming , do what? cam-whoring loe .. that`s what we always do *=)
Xuan Xian Ling



Ling Xian



Ling Xian



Xuan Ling




Then we go to the children playroom =D we`re children TOO !
Ling .. see Xian (the one with pink pants) xxD don`t know what she trying to do .. LOL.



X.X Xian sure kill me xD



Xuan



Awww ~ Cute kid .. there`s a Little Girl too .. but she`s shy . so i don`t dare go talk to her .. takut nanti dia nangis I yang mati .
What A Bright Smile He Has .. *=D we should smile like that OFTEN .



Then go back home =)
Let my mom see the photo i took with that cute little kiddo ..
then my mom took her handphone and told me every handphone i choose , the camera also very clear one .. hers, buy so expensive also no use xD
then i try to help her set the camera thinggy loe ..
actually, my mom luv camwhoring . xP




heart ya lots mom !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly