28 September 2008

This morning 9 30++ I ter-bangun X.X *it`s sooo early for me*
Then why so early wake ? Cause reveice someone`s msg == tell me go clubbing 4++am only back .. So care I care Your thing for what la == Nothing de mah .. You want kao lui mah go lae .. zzz
Quite a boring day .. ~"~
at 1st everyone had decide to go to ''CHI CHIONG GAII''
erm .. something like that X.X
but then .. all last minute say don`t want go .. zzz
hahiz .. M.A.Z. also don`t want go liao .. then I 55 sms Junior tell him loe ..
Unfortunately, Ju said he don`t feel like going .. Lastly also no go lae .. got name let you call JU - ''ZHU'' . xP

Really felt dissapointed .. cause I don`t wanna stay in the house aeR !!
what A boring life ~"~
Lucky MaMa say at night go Kepong Night Market .. go for what?
Buy fruits loe .. Be AH SAM =D
not bad de lae .. can go out see the world =]

WOOO~
We`re so fated lae Sistas ~
while MaMa and I were walking around ..
O___O i saw a leng lui`s back ..
erm .. er .. e .. Oii !! Xian lae !!
then i go tap her back shoulder .. I think I hak dou her @@ Paiseh aeR Xiian ^^"

Continue our road ..
Suddenly one So Poh ''POP'' out .. scared me ~"~
hahahaa .. =X no Offend .
It`s Xuan .. =)
WaLaO .. She wear long sleeves shirt lae ==||
i was like .. Dah tau org banyak, Tapi masih pakai baju macam tu @"@
maybe she didn`t feel the heat & sweatss .. xD

Conclusion, today I met Xian & Xuan. Ning wasn`t there niaa ~
If not really very .. erm . Whatever ~

Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!
Just now.. Really just now dii .
My sis`s BF call her ==||
don`t dare to talk .. WTF !
ask me to talk to him ..
WEII . I bukan dia punya GF laa okay ? ==||

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly