09 September 2008

Rules
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
1)My name is Chutipond. Everyone call me--Pond, Ling, Chutipond, Cuti-Cuti M`sia, and erm .. +++
2) I'm already 16 !! ==||
3) whenever i go shopping,i must 'reward' myself with something *nak satisfied I punye kepuasan.. what to do?* xD
4) i HATE to SMS. @#$%&
5) I love WINNIE THE POOH !!
6) I love collecting papers .. any kind even it`s WHITE & BLANK =D
7) I can daydreaming anywhere, anytime.
8) I don`t like lipstick .
9) when i`m talkin to others .. i`ll naturally touched them ="=
10) today i`m hyper, tomorrow i`m emo ..
11) i felt regret for stopping my piano lesson .
12) i still can`t find someone who understand me.
13) i hate repeating something i just said. *annoying*
14) i love pink & black recently ..
15) i want to tag...
a. Jias
b. Ynn
c. MrCool
d. Yun Chen
e. Eujo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly