25 July 2008

today .. skipped school !
wahahahahaa ..
went to club with ning loe =)
we swam for like 1 hour only !!
then her come the rain !!
eshh .. spoil our mood ..
we swam for 10 round only =-=||

went to sauna after that
BEFORE THAT ! Ning bought face & eye mask .. @@
1st time i use mask lea xD
*paiseh*
then she gave me the eye mask cause she say my eye bag sgt teruk T.T hahaha !! it`s true la ..
then he wanna go in sauna room 1 .. got poeple hor !!
wait loe .. after 20 mins = finished our mask only go in =D
we gossipin + talkin our future dream .. [O.O] i can see the future ~
suddenly the sauna room black out .. we was like #_____#|| WAT HAPPEN ..
then go out .. cheh .. someone switch off the light .. grrr !

then go tuition .. nothing much ..
after that students n the teacher start talking craps
then we say kai ying couple with sanjiv 1 ..
then she was like OMG !! no way !! he always make me angry harr .. call me KHOO CRYING(actual name is khoo kai ying), KHOO KHOO, KARR KARR KARR YING! and erm .. i forget @@ too many funny names for her xD
we all laugh like shyt .. LOL.

after tuition go alvin`s mom stall .. drink er .. ice ?
soya longan =D not bad not bad .. i suka ^^

*today sms ASH .. dont know who am I orhx !! gek si me =-=+
*explain so long only know .. zzz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly