20 July 2008

15/07/2008

15/07/2008
went to [fan shu]roy`s belate burfday party ..
it`s okay la .. just a bit boring ~.~
but then .. something happen ..
there`s a guy .. when Xian & I saw .. i stunt.
xian.ling.
OMG! look !! Joseph lea !!
harr .. really de ar !!!
no lae just joking ..
*dissapointment*
then she no choi me jor .. talk with alvin .. =-=
( u know u actually hurted me .. but nvm lea .. )
then i walk alone for a while .. .. my tears are uncontrolled .. i dunno how to stop it ..
then xuan jason n jias look at me .. was like omg .. why u cry =-=
i wanna shout that 'I MISS JOSEPH'
but then i know when i said it out .. i`ll cry even worse .. so i just laugh n still crying .. haha .. macam org gila @@
the whole night .. i cant stop looking at him =-= i scare he say i like him T.T
i`ll upload more pic soon =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly