18 September 2009

X)

I can finally rest in peace .. ~
hehee ..
hate exam =C everytime there`s exam my forehead for sure grow double triple pimples ..
aiks .. suck hor X.X
now i have do mask , have my beauty sleep, go for spa .. wahahahaa ~
=X paiseh .. syok syok sendiri xD
YET . there`s still super many things i have to do ..
continue doing revision la of course .. SPM de lae !
then erm .. practice for next friday dance performance ..
my crew still .. not well processed =C i don`t know what to do ..
my mom`s office lil worker - ME . still have super many things to be absorb into my brain ..
BUT . what i most wanted to do is go for SHOPPING a day .. A DAY only mah =_=
got 70% discount lae OU .. why don`t go !?
aihh .. my mom very funny gehh .. got discount sure say no $$ , no discount keep call us go .. zzz
she`s not trying to help me save my $$ =C
okay lae .. i`m off . wanna watch Astro On Demand X)


i think i love you . X=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly