05 April 2010

Suffer.

ehehee ~ am using my computer online ohh X)
BUT ! *there`s always a but!*
I can`t use my msn because of something something i also x know :(
the troubleshoot shows nothing . all showing tick sign !
i only can use ebuddy loe !~ san fu lei la ah Pond xD

THEN ! *there`s always more than a problem!*
my throat still in pain :(
I drink water like siao . swallow saliva and yawn also pain =. = ehehee ~ =X
cough non stop !!
I eat Strepsils also can`t cure ! then go pharmacy bought medicine and it doesn`t work !
Cheng Yong go pasar malam buy me herbal tea also can`t work although it taste nice xD
so Jason bought me (Ipaidforit) Black Black from Lotte in 1U :)
we work in 1U mah xD
it`s better than Strepsil but only for relieving not cure.
who can save meeeeee throat !! T. T
OH YEAH ! I didn`t sing for few days jo :9
x biasa laa ~ people knows i always sing :X
so now I can only rap something like
''when I was 13, I had my 1st love~''
xD i dedicate this to Cheng Yee . LOL !

MOREOVER ! *rofl . am trying to write an essay* xD
i know you are reading this. yes, you- .-
i only wanna be friend with you and stop showing your love to me.
worhtless. sorry and thanks.
that`s all. :X i don`t wanna continue all these . we are young people . think young :)

ACTUALLY! *not only problems i have gehh!*
something funny and happy happens too ! but i need to think got what !~
and the most recently is today a leng zai fong din to me !
HAHAHAHAA .. yaa. laugh all you want cause i got someone witness the scene xD
Mr.Customer Pond Jason
comes in to the shop wanna buy white pants.
Miss , do you have size 30 ?
sorry we only have size 32 and this is the last one ohh :D *idk why i always smile* -.- hehee~
ohh .. then nevermind. thanks :)
thanks :)
so both Jason & I continue msn & DS-ing :) we very geng de ok xD
walks in and see another white pants.
:O him again -.-! I :) when there`s customer .. hehee ~
this one got my size aer ?
this one also last piece ohh .. this is size 28 . you can try gehh cause cutting may be different mah :D
ohh nevermind I try the other one.
okay . I help you take it out :D
walks to the fitting room .
pull the curtain so hard but failed -.- so i shouted JASON CHENNN ~ fix this thing !
eherm .. I can`t really shout la . you know i know laa :) I very ladylike gehh okay ~ X)
walks out and shake his head . too big :)
ohh .. okay. it`s alright . nevermind . *LOL*
hand me the pants with matrix motion -.-
i hold the pants . he hold the pants.
he smile at me. I stunned! yet still smile back laa .
he look into my eyes. I double stunned 99 - .-
thanks you :) *walks out*
it stays around 3 to 5 seconds . quite long okay ! hand over things also hold the time so long -.-
putting back the pants to where it is , trying to act nothing happen.
ehh .. is it me or do you feel that the guy actually fong din to you ?!
YA LOE ! YA LOE ! *you see, bocor! -.-
wahh .. that guy seriously bad taste.
eherm .. - .- you need me to help you massage?
and the conversation goes bla bla blahh ~

BESIDES ! *my essay mode starts again* hehee
I get to know more friends and get closer with some of my friends :D
and and and ! can gap zai ohh X)
hohohoo ~
there`s always funny things happen whever there`s Cheng Yee & Jason .
ahahaa .. am praising you both okay !

LOL !!
i know only Ynn will read so I write for her only xD hahahahaa !~
how good I am X)

I post pictures next day laa :)
can`t remember stuff ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly